BMW 320I TRAILER PROBLEM

2007 BMW 320i

I'm going camping with my friends and I want to bring a trailer with us. What trailer hitch would you recommend I use to pull this off and not ruin my car?
Angieshilah

Try using Draw tite hitchesdraw tite hitches. They are durable, can pull loads of 10,000lbs without leaving a single scratch on your bumper and are affordable. What's more, they are custom made to fit all car types, you can't fail to find one for your car. Have a a safe camping trip!

Audreybaraka
BMW might have a hitch too

Dr. Hagerty
Thanks Dr. Hagerty. I'll look out for one.

Angieshilah
Hey angieshilah, how was the camping trip? And did you manage to get a hold of the trailer hitches from draw tite? How did you find them?

Audreybaraka
It was great thanks for asking, I didn't manage to get the hitches you recommended but I sure did check out the website. Great stuff on board for any auto lover. My cousins birthday is coming up I think I know what i'm gonna get him.

Angieshilah
That's great. Glad I could help. Well i'm sure you are gonna get your cousin something nice.

Audreybaraka
Uuuuum. Owk sure so I guess you are huge fan of the auto world huh?My cousin is not that much into motorcycles, hmm. But it would hurt getting something out of the ordinary to remember me by. Waht would suggest I pick up from this helmet com selection you sampled?

Angieshilah
I liked coms from Motocomm, they come with a 30F rider camera that has a wide screen lens that records up to 30 frames and has in built mic while Uclear coms use laser technology to cancel out noise form the surrounding which I think is cool. May be Dr, Hagerty can tell us more on this: -)

Audreybaraka
Sure thing.

Angieshilah
Nice

Dr. Hagerty