SEALS AND SPARK PLUGS

2006 Suzuki Swift • 120,000 miles

Hi, I have an issue with oil on my spark plugs. Dripping in oil and oil in the wires. I just bought the car and I only had it a few weeks. I cleaned and changed the plugs and wires, drove around and re-checked the plugs for oil. And there it is again. On all four. I put on a new gasket which has the plug seals all in one. The old one had no cracks or breaks but was a little hard. But I then noticed a rubber seal in one of the plug holes I couldn't just take it out It was under the plug treads. I removed the plug and the broken seal. No what is this seal? Where did it come from? Is it from the engine? Or is it just a seal that goes where the plug treads to? I don't know if the other 3 holes have them? I have not ran the car yet to see if there is oil again since the new valve gasket.2006 suzuki Swift.
TMROCHAT

If the seals aren't getting oil on them, check compression to see if the rings are worn. Also, you may have to check valve seals.

I don't understand (If the seals aren't getting oil on them).
I am having issues with oil on the spark plugs and wires.
I took a pick of the seal I picked out of the spark plug cylinder.
I will do a compression test tomorrow.
And Ill see into checking the valve seals.
Is the car still OK to drive?
I am not losing or burning oil and there is no smoke from the tail pipe. Well I don't think so. Its cold here and there's steam.

Jewls4u1976
I wason my way to get compression test done and now my engine is smoking like crazy. Leaking from some where at the back passenger side. I never made it to get the test done.I checked if it was coming from the new valve seal. But it is dry and clean. Now Could it be the head gasket and if so would a leaking head gasket cause oil on spark plugs. Could that be the problem in the first place. And now that I put a new valve seal the pressure caused the head gasket to go?

Jewls4u1976