CAR BACK FIRE AND CUT THE ENGINE WITHOUT INDICATING THAT THE ENGINE IS OVERHEATING.

2006 Suzuki Liana • 59,000 miles

Suzuki Liana engine is a DOHC 1.3. The problem is THIS CAR BACK FIRE AND CUT THE ENGINE WITHOUT INDICATING THAT THE ENGINE IS OVERHEATING. The check engine light begins to flicker as the engine begins to loose power and sputter then you hear the back fire as the engine cutts off.
Asfandyar

Any codes in the ECU? Get a scan done and check for spark, fuel pressure and injection pulse let me know what you find.

Mhpautos
Thank for your advise. More, the computer scan identified cranshaft sencor and cam shaft sencor trouble codes. Both cam/Crank shaft sencors were cleaned/serviced and fixed. Now car is working well and all apears ok. Mean while I noteced that car is jurking when RPM comes down 1000? But within some moments it gets back and work estable. Please advise? Best regards. Asfandyar

Asfandyar
Clean the AIC valve in the throttle body.

Mhpautos