2006 Scion tC Repair Question
2006 scion tc rear wheel bearing
• Use the same procedures for the RH and LH side.
• The procedures listed below are for the LH side.
1. REMOVE REAR WHEEL
2. DISCONNECT REAR DISC BRAKE CYLINDER ASSEMBLY
a. Remove the 2 bolts and disconnect the rear disc brake cylinder assembly.
Use a string or equivalent to keep the brake caliper from
hanging down by the flexible hose.
3. REMOVE REAR DISC
4. Remove the cotter pin and nut.
5. Remove the 4 bolts, nut, hub and bearing assembly and back plate assembly from the rear axle carrier.
• Neither abnormal drag nor rattle exists during the
• There should be no cracks, grease leakage or
deformation on the dust cover.
39,900 answers provided