CAR DOESNOT START

2006 Scion tC

I have a scion tc 2006. Its been a month now that my car is showing me problems with starting the engine. When I start the car in the morning, it works fine. But when I had to make frequient stops, and start again, it doesnot even click. The lights works fine, radio fine. Then I had to wait for like 15 20 mins and it starts again. This doesnot happen everyday. Its like once in a week. Then I showed it to machanic and he said it might be the starter, so I changed the starter. Then it worked fine for a week and then again it happened 2 days ago.I waited for an hour trying to start, but it didnt start. Again the next day I tried to start. But it didnt. So I had to tow it to the mechanic. When I reached there. The car started. Its so funny and frustrating that it seemed I was telling a lie to the mechanic. And he says that he cannot do anything since its all working fine. Was mad at him. And my car too. Then I went home. After few mins I tried to start it again. Again same problem. Was not starting. And after few hrs it started again. What could be wrong with it? Need help. Some say that it might be the alarm. I have an aftermarket autopage alarm. 

And there is  one more thing, whenever I try to open the door with the key (without using the alarm) the alarm goes off. And I have to press unlock in the alarm. So is the alarm making the car not to start
Jiwanmarikhu