SES LIGHT ON

2006 Saturn Vue • 144,000 miles

Hello, I havea a 2006 Saturn Vue. We had to replace the clutch in it. Now it idles rough and the SES light is on and starts to flash at approx 45mph. We double checked all connections from replacing the clutch, have replaced the spark plugs (one was bad)and checked the air flow system. I have taken the car to both autozone and advanced and they both have told me that its coming up no code found. We replaced the battery about a week before the clutch went out and a year ago did a complete tune up and replaced many parts including the coil pack. Aside from the rough idle the car runs fine. Whats going on?
Marandaj

If the check engine lights on and is flashing that means you have a really bad misfire and you should have codes.

Both places have ran it twice and it comes up no code. I wish they did so I could know where to start to fix it. Any ideas what code may be "hidden"

Marandaj
A code there basic scan tools can't read their scan tools can only read generic engine and transmission codes. They can't read every computer and code your vue has.