3

2006 Saturn Ion • FWD •

I have a Saturn Ion3 2006 that used to not start in the cold weather on the first try, we would have to try to start it then try 5 min later and it would start. Now, the weather is fine, the car will start the first time, but when we drive for just a couple min, turn it off, and try to start it again within a few min, it will not start for 10 min. We have replaced the battery, checked cables and had the starter checked. Is there something else we should have checked or suggestions on what could be the problem?
Princesstia

When it doesn't start does the security light flash or stay on solid?If so you need to have your body control module scanned for code's if you have a B2960 and or B3033 then you have a bad ignition switch and need's to be replaced. Most likely you have a bad ignition switch there easy to replace and pretty cheap for the part. Let me know what you find.