PONTIAC G6 STEERING PROBLEM

2006 Pontiac G6 • 114,701 miles

Hi. So I revived a letter from Pontiac extending my warranty on my electric steering column warranty until 150k so as paper states Donny bring vehicle in unless power stering illuminates on dic so it came on and it went in and. Replaced steering column per special policy # 10183.135 wp 1 25933396 column. They tell me they are getting a c0475 in history internal to steering motor/module, and they said that was not covered, and may be from aftermarket python alarm. Which is been in there 2 years.I start car and there goes wheel twiching again still ! Then start driving and its coming and going constantly. Tight then slight turn loose I'm heading for a Jersey barrier ! Do you think they replaced column
Pittsburghtimmyg6

Being a dealer, there is no reason why they did not do the job as promised, unless someone was sleeping on the job.