2006 Nissan X-Trail Repair Question
Nissan X-Trail Steering Problem
it's driven by the drive belt.
1. Drain power steering fluid from reservoir tank.
2. Loosen drive belt. Refer to "DRIVE BELTS ".
3. Remove drive belt from oil pump pulley.
4. Remove union bolt and hose from oil pump.
5. Remove oil pump fixing bolts, and then remove power steering oil pump.
Install in the reverse order of the removal. For tightening torque, refer to "HYDRAULIC LINE".
? Perform the following procedure after installing.
? Drive belt is auto tensioner type. Belt tension adjustment is not necessary.
? Bleed air. Refer to "AIR BLEEDING HYDRAULIC SYSTEM".
17,901 answers provided