NISSAN MURANO STEERING PROBLEM

2006 Nissan Murano • 6 cylinder 4WD Automatic • 50,000 miles

I have a 2006 Nissan Murano. For the last month or so it's been making a weird kind of whirring sound on the right front side under the car and the steering is quite sluggish especially when parking, turning. I've been told that both problems are caused by low steering fluid which is the result of a hole in the power steering pressure hose and that the hose needs to be replaced. I have 2 quotes on the repair (parts and labor) $700 and $480. The $480 quote is from the Nissan dealer.

Can someone confirm that the solution sounds right for the problem and what's a reasonable price to pay for the repair? Thanks.
Kgoodlett

Yes low P/S fluid will acuse both faults and the $480 is correct $700 not

Docfixit
Power steering HP hose sale by Nissan dealer chaseapek va on ebay $ 99.00 + 10 shipping, I replace 1st time last weekend take 8 hr. With exhaust side 3 park plug. Find replacement detail from google.

David1130