HEADLIGHTS OUT

2006 Nissan Maxima • 3.5L 6 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 247,000 miles

A while back, the passenger side low beam was flickering intermittently, but never went out, and eventually seemed to resolve. It's been fine for some time. Yesterday, both the low and high beams (passenger side) went out and have not worked since. Could this be a fuse or wiring problem?
Thehooch

Check the fuses in the intelligent module first then the other ones. I am assuming bulbs are ok and check ground going to headlight that flickered. It may be the module is bad so if they don't work after fuse/relay checking then have it scanned for codes.

Thanks so much for you quick response. I will check them ASAP! I am assuming it's easier to do this process first, rather than switch out the bulbs? I had the driver's side low beam replaced a few years back, and the mechanic did so by removing the bumper. Said it was the only way. Is this true?

Thehooch
For bulb replacement Remove front tire.

Remove inner fender plastic to gain access!
There will be push pins or screws for the plastic inner fender but a lot easier.

Thanks, again. Really appreciate the advice!

Thehooch