BRAKES

2006 Nissan Maxima • 6 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 156,555 miles

I have a 2006 nissan maxima with 156000 miles on it and I use it for a paper route and over the last three months ive had to replace the rear pads 3 times or once a month and I dont understand why ive never had a problem like this before what could cause this?
I have tested to see if the calipers were sticking and there not they still spin just fine and that was the answer to my question when I asked before I would like to know what else to try I think it could be something with the electronic brake force distribution system but I dont know anything about those systems any suggestions on where to begin
06maximatn

How long have you done your paper route for? If you started noticing this as soon as you started doing your paper route then it could be the weight you are carrying that is causing the brakes to wear out faster? Also want kind of brake pads are you installing? Are they aftermarket or from the dealer? You might want to try the dealer pads to see if they are any better but if you are using the aftermarket brand say like Bendix? Bendix does offer heavy duty brake pads but the cost may be the same as dealer pads? So the combine weight and type of brake pad you are using could be playing a factor on the brake wear?

JIS001