NOT STARTING LIKE IT SHOULD

2006 Nissan Altima • 113,000 miles

Ok I have a 06 Nissan altima 2.5 special edition with about 113k miles that seems to not want to start right away after the 2nd or 3rd crank it usually starts also while the car is started seems as if it's not getting enough gas when gas pedal is pressed hard kinda bogs out as if it wants to die but never has wether stoped at an idle or going down the road when I press the gas and let off it hits 1500 rpm and kinda gives it's self gas and hesitates then drops to 1000 rpm the check engine light is on but unfortunately the closest shop with that can check it is 52 miles from me can anyone help me out I've had this car for about four months and has been nothing but problems first month tune up second month hub bairing and now this anything is helpful thanks
Crazyj

Since the MIL is indicating, the first thing you need to do is to retrieve the trouble code. Guessing what the problem could be could be more expensive and time wasting than getting the 52 miles to have the codes read.

Check with the nearest parts stores to see if they have scanning facilities.