KEYLESS ENTRY SYSTEM

2006 Nissan Altima • 122,000 miles

While on a road trip, my hazard lights came on twice and then one more time and stopped while I was driving 70 mph on the highway. After that there was an intermittent clicking under the steering column until I finally stopped and turned off the car. (About 15 minutes later) Everything in the car seemed fine until I realized that neither of my keyless entry key fobs worked any longer. I then realized that the flashing lights were the same 1 and 2 series of flashes that happens when I lock and unlock the car using the key fobs. Both batteries in the fobs were fairly new at this point and I bought and tried new ones as well. Also pulled the fuses and can't find any blow fuses. Please help!
Twynzmom

There sems to be a power interruption somewhere or a bad ground circuit. You need to have those checked. Check for loose wire connectors.