WHY IS MY CAR IDLING WHEN PARKED OR AT A COMPLETE STOP? WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TI FIX THIS?

2006 Nissan Altima

The car starts and runs, but it shakes and idles when it is in park or at a complete stop. I have fix a head gasket, the spark plugs seem to be ok.
Kbrae

When I accelerate it stops, and I also bought something to cleanse the fuel? I'm not sure what it was called, but I put it in the fuel tank and where the oil goes. I know nothing about cars and any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kbrae
Dont understand the problem? If it idles, is there something wrong? Does it stall?

It shakes really bad when I am parked, or for example at a red light. When I accelerate, it seems to stop. It almost feels like it is about to die or as if I am running out of gas. I relaced the battery today and it is still doing the same thing. I opened the hood and the engine is shaking BADLY! I know something is wrong I just have no idea what it is.

Kbrae
The 4 cylinders have a common failure for this from a bad intake manifold gasket. It leaks at idle and causes this.

Is the check engine light on?

No the check engine light is not on. My friend did take a look and said something about a gasket that was leaking! I don't know if this helps, but when I put it in neutral it runs a lot better but the problem is still clearly there.

Kbrae