ONLY RUNNING ON CYL 1

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution • 4 cylinder AWD Manual • 55,000 miles

I have a 2006 mitsubishi lancer evolution mr with 55k miles, it is lightly modified and all modifications are over a year old.I have intake exhaust fuel pump and boostcontroller aswell as a remap of the ecu.I changed mt timing belt (used a kevlar belt) and all associated pullys and water pump. While doing this I removed my balance shafts.I used a machined down new shaft so its not counter weighted.I drove the car about 30 miles (to a body shop) then it was moved in and out of there (from inside the garage to the parking lot, dri en about 15 feet) about 30 times. The car went out one morning fine and when they went to start it it wouldn't start.I retensioned the timing belt and now it will run on only cylinder 1. The first time it ran I got a cell code for a crankshaft position sensor so I replaced that, no change except no more cell code.I replaced the 2 camshaft position sensors and still no change. All fuses and relays check
Loneracer05