SHOULD I PURCHASE THIS VEHICLE?

2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor • 88,000 miles

I would like to purchase a 2006 Mitisubushi Endeavor. It only has 88K miles. However, when I looked at the car I notices a rusting under the car slightly. The owner says it had been sitting in his yard. The owner states that he has had to get work done on it through a dealership and they fixed everything that they thought could b wrong; a new timing belt, something involving the gasket because at one time the car didint start, etc. However before I test drove the car I had him to run it. I listened to the engine. I pressed the gas to see if there was any hesitations. And once I test drove the car, I accelerated to see if it would have any problems. I didnt notice anything. The owner stated that he just went to Florida in the car. My concern is there is a clicking noise coming from under the hood and I dont know what that is and should I consider buying the car. He wants 8,300.00 but I was considering 7,000.00 as a marketable price? Everything works but will this car work for me?
Cbbrown07

Best to have a Technician check over money spent could save $$$$$

Docfixit