HOW TO REPLACE CAM POSITION SENSORS

2006 Infiniti M45 • 91,000 miles

I have a 2006 infiniti m45 that will not start now. Last time I had it diagnosed from the dealer they said I need to replace the bank 1&2 cam position sensors/ cam timing sensors. My question is where are these located and are they hard to replace?
Chad916

Won't start now: Do below to determine if its a fuel or spark problem

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs,coil's resistances,cap and rotor,distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing