RESULTS FRO MEETING WITH ZONE REP.

2006 Honda Odyssey • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 120,000 miles

Thanks for reply. Well just had meeting with zone rep and he is basically collecting a check. Would not get involved. The service manager stated that it is not in there job procedures to check the screen on the sump. The piece that he presented was the butterfly from the heli coil that he stated blocked the oil flow to the oil pump. Again he stated that they don't have to check screen. My girlfriend is devastated. She still owes for van. Contacted Honda NA and they are passing it on to regional manager. Don't expect much. Waitin for lawyer to call and filed complaint with Attorney General. I will not accept their answer. Why would'nt you check that screen. Anyone else that reads this post tell me why you don't check that screen. Thanks.
Garyk10