CHANGED PUMP CAR STILL WILL NOT START UNLESS BUMPED CUTTING DOWN TO 2000 REVS WHEN RUNNING AT TIMES TRIED 3 DIFFERENT PUMPS TRIED 3 MECHANICS NO ONE SEEMS TO NO WHAT IT IS?

2006 Honda Accord • 290,000 miles

Tried 3 different pumps, Honda could not even confirm what it was apart from pump which I changed again, fuel filter was not changed for at least 200000 miles due to my garage last service they told me that it had still had a Honda filter in it even though I have had regular services could it have something to do to this?
Alan bell

**Cranks but no start condition: http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem,Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if so, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs,coil's resistances,distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.

Is there any trouble codes?