HEY I WAS WONDERING WHEN YOU SHAKE A REAR TIRE BY HAND AND YOU SEE THE STRUT AT THE TOP MOVE AROUND DOES THAT MEAN ITS GONE BAD AND IT MAKES A THUD NOISE WHEN GOING OVER BUMPS

2006 Ford Taurus • 175,000 miles

And it also shakes when going around 60 to 80 mph and it feels like it leans hard when going around a cornor
Mook2513

If the strut is moving up in the body where it mounts, it may be loose or there is some form of damage, this should be investigated ASAP.

Mhpautos
Also the cv joint in the front drivers side by the tire has broke awhile ago and its not making any clicking noise or anything different I dont know if thats what would cause the car to shake but I mostly believe that the shaking is coming from the strut being loose also can you buy a new boot and grease and put that on there even though its been awhile but not making noise or anything yet?

Mook2513
You can fit a new boot and grease as long as the cv is still serviceable.

Mhpautos