WHY AM I NOT GEETTING ENGAGEMENT?

2006 Ford Escape • 200,000 miles

I have a 2006 Ford Escape 3.0L xlt. My truck is dead! Jammed up the entire street when the tranny refused to go. No warning! It does not engage at all. I drained the oil, absolutely no particles. I pulled one of the lines to the cooler and its pumping fuel. I replaced the valve body. None has worked. Do you think a clogged filter can do this or should I suspect the torque converter? Sometimes, if I rev it hard enough, I would get a little movement but not far and only on flat surfaces. What do you think? Tired of walking!
Othello

Bring it in and have it pressure tested-this will give a direction to go by-

Sorry, Car is in the caribbean. Trying to decide whether or not a new transaxle is in the making or not. Ar has 200000km not miles. I drove it to work just fine then on my way back it started slipping and just stopped going.

Othello
Did you replace the correct amount of fluid when you drain the fluid, could be a clogged filter, clutches/bands-pressure testing will uncover a problem with the throttle an governor pressures if its within specs-Transmission range sensor could be defective and not sending inputs to the computer therefore the PCM is not controlling the transmission operation