FORD 500 CLUTCH PROBLEM

2006 Ford 500

Is it possible to bypass the ac on this car. My clutch burnt up and compressor is shot. A new compressor is outrageous and I cannot find a bypass pulley for this model or a routing diagram without ac. Is it even a possibility? It sucks that the car has to have a working compressor in order for the car to run at all. Some of us just don't have that kind of cash. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

HOW 'BOUT REPLACING THE BEARING IN THE CLUTCH PULLEY

LEAVE THE COMPRESSOR IN PLACE

UNPLUG THE COMPRESSOR --- RATHER THE CLUTCH, AT THE CLUTCH, SO IT WILL BE UNABLE TO ENGAGE ONTO YOUR LOCKED UP COMPRESSOR

NOW IT WILL "FREE WHEEL" AS IF THE A/C AND DEFROST MODES ARE "OFF" ON HE DASHBOARD

YOU WILL HAVE NO AIR CONDITIONING AND "DEFROST ACTION" WILL BE A BIT SLOWER---LIKE IN THE '70s

EVERYTHING REMAINS THE SAMEBELT SIZE---COMPRESSOR IS STILL IN PLACE (KEEPING THE HOSES CLEAN INTERNALLY) ALL BOLTS AND ANCHORS REMAIN INTACT SO THAT A "FUTURE CHANGE OUT" WILL JUST LIKE DOING IT NOW----WHEN YOU CHANGE STUFF FROM THE NORM--STUFF GETS LOST---REMEMBERING "HOW IT WAS HOOKED UP", IS JUST AS HARD!

WHATCHA THINK?