CAR BLOWS A BIG CLOUD OF WHITE SMOKE

2006 Chrysler Sebring • 90,000 miles

My Sebring blows out a big cloud of white smoke while driving. It happens when the car is warmed up and I slow down to make a turn and speed back up again.
Pmf1410

Are you using any coolant?

Mhpautos
No I'm not losing coolant. I forgot to add the car looses power when this happens.

Pmf1410
Is there any odd smell about the smoke?

Mhpautos
I can't tell to be honest with you.

Pmf1410
White smoke is usually a coolant leak into the cylinders, it can be associated with a sweet smell, brake fluid and trans oil also will produce white smoke but the chances of this is quite improbable in modern cars, I would get the head check done to disprove any head related problem, this is a quick and cheap chemical test to check for Co in the cooling system, apart from that I can only think that it my be a fuel contamination problem, did it start after refueling?

Mhpautos
I refueled last Sunday and it started Monday, but I refueled again Thursday and it is still doing it.

Pmf1410
Sounding a bit like a fuel contamination problem, change the filter and drain the fuel out of the old filter into a clean glass container and see how it looks, if cloudy and smells off it will be bad fuel.

Mhpautos
Thank you for your help.

Pmf1410