RATTLING NOISE COMING FROM THE FRONT PASSENGER SIDE???

2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer • 54,100 miles

I have a 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT. When I reach speeds over 20mph I hear a rattling noise coming from the front passenger side. It kind of sounds like metal clanging together. I took it to two different garages and I called a Chevrolet place. The first garage said it may be the front differential. The second garage said it couldn't be that because you don't use it going down the road unless your in 4 wheel drive (and I'm not). He said it sounded like something like an aluminum cover that was loose. He said he didn't see anything loose though! When I called the Chevrolet place they said that they have seen check links on the sway bar loose on many trailblazers. So, I checked them and they appear to be tight. I don't know what it is and we are going to the beach this weekend. I really don't want to breakdown.
Kswink

If it is a rattle, check to make sure heat shield are tight on the exhaust system. Also, tap on the converter to make sure it isn't loose internally.