CHEVY

2006 Chevrolet SSR • 100,000 miles

How do you program the throttle body on a 2006 Chevy SSR. I installed a new throttle body and gasket. I put everything back together and pushed the connector into the side of the throttle body. I turned the key to the start position for 3 minutes and started it it started. But now one of them are not seeing each other. It has a pedal switch I did not replace and a new throttle body. How do you program it it has no throttle cable it is all electronics. Thanks.
Sean03

Dont need to program it. When you turn the key on, it will see all the info it needs.

Ok not sure why I got the code.

Sean03
You are guessing again with this repair without proper guidance. You need a scan tool from a shop that can monitor these systems and locate the failure. Code numbers never identify bad parts. You have spent a ton of money on parts that may not have been bad at all. Thats why you need to pay for a real diag from a shop and then they will tell you the exact failure.

Yeah that what I am getting ready to do. I am just trying to rule everything our before I take it their. My dealership in Virginia suck and want a 100 dollars to tell me what's wrong with it.

Sean03
100 bucks is very reasonable considering what you have already spent.