TC LIGHT/CHECK ENGINE LIGHT

2006 Chevrolet Malibu • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 70,000 miles

2006 Malibu SS

My problem first started while Jiffy Lube replaced my air filter. Traction control light (one by the ampere guage/water temp) stayed on & shifting was "clunky". Took it back immediately (5 min) and they cleared the code, said MAF sensor might have got bumped. No biggie.
The next day, the TC light went on-off, probably 30 times. As a result of that, my check engine light came & stayed on. I took it to the dealer, they ultimately replaced vacuum hoses, intake & valve cover gaskets. Weird. Not two miles after leaving the dealership after this work was completed; same thing, light began coming on again.

Took it back the following weekend. They said fuel was "heavy"? They suggest I do the fuel injector cleaner for $175. So why did I just spend the $1000 for the other work. Now I need to spend another $175?

I dont have any codes for you, but I am so tired of going into the Dealer every weekend for them to "clear" the codes and tell me nothing is mechanically wrong. Thats why the TC lights come on 30-50 times a day. Cuz nothing is wrong.

Wych Dr