WONT START

2006 Chevrolet Impala

We have a 2006 Chevrolet impala LT 3.5liter. Turned car on lights flickered, so shut off car now car wont start and check engine light on. If I jump the car it turns over and works fine. I took battery to autozone said it was good and fully charged it. I put into car wont start, so jumped again ran fine. Took car to autozone and had it scanned the codes they gave were P1516, P1682, P0689, P2176. Please help
Srwildcard

If you have a test light or voltmeter test the two things I've pointed out. You may have burnt the fusible link and or the maxi fuse as you are jumping the car beyond the maxi fuse. Your car will not charge if maxi fuse is out and may be the reason for the codes. Once the fuse is found to be ok then clear codes and rdrive and then rescan if they come back. They should all have battery voltage on both side.S