SMOKE AND DUST IN COMING INSIDE WHEN CAR AC IS TURNED ON

2006 Chevrolet Caprice • 210,000 miles

I have Caprice Classic 2006 model in Saudi Arabia and car is made in Australia. The problem is when I am turning on the AC smoke smell is coming inside the car even I am putting AC on recirculation mode. This situation happening when car engine is working but car is not moving and also this situation will happen when I am driving car at around 180+ KM/h.
Is there any fresh air AC filter which needs to be change?
I have blocked the fresh air damper, even.
So from where dust and smoke is coming inside the car
please advise
thanks
saqlain
Saqlaindj

The inside of the case may be full of this stuff and will have to be removed and cleaned. Big job but only way to get it cleared.

Thanks for your reply. Actually I think problem is, outside air is entering into the car from somewhere. For example when I switch off the AC blower and car is moving even then air is coming from the outlets.
Can you please advise, how can I stop the outside air to comeinside.
I took my car to local mechanic and he closed the fresh air damper but still outside air is entering into the car.
Does Caprice classic have carbon AC filter?

Saqlaindj