POWER PLUG (115 ) IN REAR CARGO AREA OF MY TERAZZA IS NOT OPERATIONAL WHETHER CAR IS OFF, ON ACCESSORY, OR ENGINE RUNNING. IS THERE A SET UP MENU THAT INDICATES THE STATUS ON OR OFF?? THE AIR COMPRESSOR FEATURE WORKS FINE.

2006 Buick Terraza • 53,000 miles

Power plug in cargo area of my 2006 Buick Terazza is not operational whether car is off, in accessory mode, or engine running. Is there a set up menu that indicates the status on or off? The air compressor feature works fine.
Cal2000

Is this the 12 volt power outlet, or the 115 volt power outlet. The 12 is like a cigar lighter outlet, where the 115 is like a plug in in your residence.

Factoryjack
Sorry, I just saw it in the heading. Check that fuse 25 is in the underhood fuse block, and not open. It is labeled AC/DC INVRTR. If this fuse is good, then it would fall on a check of power and ground at the inverter. Could be a faulty auxiliary power module, or the plug in itself.

Factoryjack