VOLVO V70 JACK PROBLEM

2005 Volvo V70 • 95,600 miles

I just had a tire repaired on the passenger side rear of my 205 VOLVO V70R wagon. When they jacked it up - using a floor-jack - I think they may have placed the jack in the wrong place - in front of the rear tire- because they lowered it and moved the jack - somewhere more forward -then raised it again.
After they replaced the tire, they told me I could go and after about a mile I noticed that my steering wheel was not centered. The top center of the wheel had a 15-20 degree increase towards the right (Clockwise).
Unfortunately due to an urgent appointment, I drove the car on, but once I had reached about 20 miles the "Anti-Skid" warning signal came on and the rear end seemed mushy. Also, when I go over a speed bump I something from the under carriage bumps against the floor panel. I think it sounds like the exhaust or Muffler, but on the Passenger side rear.
What could this be? I am of course going to my Volvo Mechanic on Monday, but I would like to at least have an idea of what they may have damaged. Is there a sensor near the passenger side rear that will effect he "Anti-Skid" and is it close to a muffler hanger. Any ideas. Suggestions? Any would be greatly appreciated. Carl --