SUBARU LEGACY CLUTCH PROBLEM

2005 Subaru Legacy • 100,000 miles

LATELY, ALMOST EVERY MORNING MY CLUTCH PEDAL HAS GONE DOWN QUITE A BIT.
WE WENT TO THE TROUBLE OF CHANGING CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER AND THIS WORK FINE FOR
ABOUT A MONTH & THEN STARTS AGAIN. CHANGED FOR NEW ONE AGAIN & SAME THING ABOUT
A MONTH LATER. GOT TIRED OF USING AFTER MARKET CYLINDER SO I BOUGHT A GENUINE SUBARU PART. THREE HOURS LATER SAME PROBLEM.
MISTER TRANSMISSION PERFORMED ALL THE WORK AND CHARGED ME ONLY ONCE. NOTHING BUT PRAISE FOR THEM. WHAT GIVES, AM I CHANGING THE WRONG PART OR IS THERE A SPECIAL BLEEDING PROCESS. MANY THANKS BTW. IT'S A GT THURBO 5 SPEED (OBVIOUSLY)
Rodam

There are no special bleeding procedures.
When pedal goes lower than expected, does it ever increases in height when the pedal is pumped a few times?
Does bleeding system again make any changes to the height?
Was the slave cylinder checked for leakages?
Is the clutch pedal height correct?

Thanks for your reply,
Yes the pedal does rise. But when I leave it sit for a period ( short sometimes longer) it goes back down.
Not necessarily at the same level either. When I stop at a red light it'll sometime do the same ie: I take my foot off the clutch only to find the pedal has lost some height. The clutch pedal height seems to be correct
when all is working well.
I'm off to the tranny place right now to see if it can be bled some more.
Will keep you posted. Thanks again

Rodam
Symptom does indicates the likelyhood of air in system.