HELP ME FIND MY CAR ALARM.

2005 Saturn Ion • 70,000 miles

I have a 2005 Saturn Ion, with an after market alarm system, I bought the car used. I have contorted myself trying to get under the dashboard to find the actual system but cannot find the alarm system. All I want to do is desensitize it and if I can find it I can google it and fix it. But where on the Saturn Ion is my alarm system?

Thanx

Julian

Jlbprof

If it is an after market syatem, the control unit can be anywhere under dash. It could even be under the radio. The most common place would be near the underdash fuse box. You would need to remove any cover under dash to be able to have agood look.

Just to add to this one I would look behind the forward kick panel just in front of the center console on the passengers side. Thats the back side of the body control module/inside fuse box thats most likely where they put the alarm.