CAR STALL

2005 SAAB 9-3 • 130,000 miles

I have a 2005 saab 9-3 linear, the cars stalls while driving with no warning at all. Will not restart until I remove the neg battery cable and reconnect it it will start and run fine until it just stalls out again might be in an hour or the next week help
Sapper4889

Have computer scanned for trouble codes that may give a clue where to start

Docfixit
Just came out of the dealership no fault on scan

Sapper4889
Well not much to go on next time it stalls check for spark and fuel pressure that will give some place to start

Docfixit
Your symptoms are exactly the same as mine. I have a 2004 saab 9-3 that stops whilst driving- fuel tank good, new battery. Saab did a computer diagnostic but as I have to disconnect and reconnect the battery each time to get it restarted, the memory is lost. All electronics seem to function but the car will not restart until I disconnect/reconnect the battery. Not having any luck with fixing this and wondered whether u were able to figure it out?

STL
Hi STL,

I am having the exact same issue as you. It has been happening for a few weeks and I have done some much looking for help but haven't been able to find the cause. I was wondering if you have found the cause of the problem and were able to fix it. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Joez1200