BRAKES

2005 Nissan Murano • 96,000 miles

Took my car in for an oil change. Shop said I needed brake pads on the rear and rotors resurfaced I said go ahead and do it. Its been approximately 2,000 miles since this was done and I am now having issues with the left rear brake. At first I thought I had a bad tire so I replaced all 4 tires and this did not resolve the issue. Left rear brake is very hot after car is driven just a few miles and I here an awful noise when car is going about 40 to 50 miles an hour. What could be the problem?
Stumped2obilivion

Ok, one possibility is the Brake Caliper Sticking, Another is a Failing Brake Hose, and yet another is the E-Brake (Emergency Brake).

When the rear brakes were done did they say anything about the e-brake. Do you use the e-brake a lot?

Obxautomedic
I was told the e-brake was in very good operation and I do not use it very much.

Stumped2obilivion
Ok, what you can do is jack up the rear of the vehicle, spin the left rear wheel if won't spin try opening the Bleeder valve on the caliper. If brake releases then most like to brake hose has failed and will need to be replaced.

If doesn't release then could be the caliper sticking or the caliper bolts/slides are sticking and just need to be cleaned and relubed.

Obxautomedic