NISSAN ALTIMA ENGINE PROBLEM

2005 Nissan Altima • 150,000 miles

My Altima 2005 wont turn over this happened a month ago but it disappeared and it started in the 2nd attempt the the same thing happens yesterday after a long day driving I parked behind my house to get something and I got back tried to start it but I didnt turn over it took about three attempts to start

what happens exactly is when I put the key in the ignition switch and turn it to state 3 (ON) just before engine start, all speedometer lights and warning lights turn on (normally) when I start the engine it doesn't start and the speedometer lights (orange lights ) turns off except for some warning (RED) lights like seat belt, break, air bag (it's has a problem and it's always on) now when I turn back to state 3(ON) light turn on normally.

note:
- I hear nothing indicates and the engine started but a 'tick' voice when I try start the engine
- the battery is new and I dont think that it caused by a battery issue since some warning lights still on