HOW CAN I FIX MY PASSENGER AIR BAG SENSOR AND OR WIRING UNDER THE SEAT?

2005 Nissan Altima • 95,000 miles

My passenger air bag sensor or wiring got flooded under the seat of my 2005 altima so that my airbag warning light goes on all of the time and my airbag disabled light is on whether or not someone is sitting in it. How can I fix it?
Pfa0961

Post the actual code set in the ECU, this will give a better idea as to the actual problem.

Mhpautos
Try This, I got this from ClubArmada. Com It worked for me.

Since some of you guys here are new owners I thought I'd save you a trip to the dealer once you start modifing your armada's. I'm not sure what set's it off (other than pulling things apart) but at some point you will likely end up with a flashing airbag sensor light. Here is how to reset it yourself.

1. Turn the key from off to on.

2. Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. And then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.

3. Count to 5 (1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi....)

4. Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.

5. Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.

6. Now turn the key off again, Count to 5 like in step 3 again, and turn back on. If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing

KWConch