NISSAN ALTIMA STARTER PROBLEM

2005 Nissan Altima • 18,000 miles

I have a nissan altima 2.5 2005 model car. A month ago it began to not start properly. It showed symptoms of a dead or weakened battery. We replaced the battery and it worked for about 2 days and stopped. We then towed it to a nissan dealership and they told us we had cracked heads and wanted 4800.00 to replace the whole motor. We declined and took the heads and had them pressure tested for cracks. They were found to be warped and not cracked, so they machined them down. After putting the heads back on and replacing the timing chain. The car will still not crank. Any suggestions of what our problem might be?

Check what I have pointed out in diagram if all that stuff is sending power to starter, then hit starter body with hammer to see if it will start, if it doesn have your starter checked.

Forgot the diagram

Check the terminals for wire damage, corrosion, etc etc
also follow the positive battery cable to the starter and check for melted wires or splicing and also the connection to the starter
i was having problem with the starting my car and I cleaned my terminals and noticed the battery cable to starter was bad simple replacement
jus somethin to check before u go buying a starter! Save ya some buck$$

Marcuscobb
Oh yeah also check the fuses too I saved a boat load of cash because of those little buggers. Theres like 3 different fuse boxes I think ignition fuse is the one on the passenger side under the hood!

Marcuscobb