JEEP CHEROKEE BATTERY PROBLEM

2005 Jeep Cherokee • 91,000 miles

I have a 2005 jeep cheroke 5.7 and the throttle boody red lighten bolt light keeps coming on it just started 2 days ago a day after I put new brakes on could there be a connection and If I take it to do a diagnostic check can they retrieve a code if the light is not flashing at the time. The traction light also flashes when the red light flashes
Khiawilliams

Have your charging system and battry checked.

So instead of it being the trottle it could be the battery I just had the battery replace in july

Khiawilliams
The battery could be bad even if replaced, get it load tested most auto parts stores can do this as well as scanning for codes they normally do tha tfor free.

Ok will try again they can only do it when the light is on thanks for ur help does the light store in the memory

Khiawilliams
It shold be stored in memory but with truck running they shold be able to check charging system.