6-04

2005 Hyundai Sonata • 4 cylinder • 65,336 miles

I have an 6/04 hyundai sonata and have replaced the rear pads rear rotors, rear calipers front and rear brk hoses, fluid, and while driving the front and rear brks start locking up
Davidzarate

Please be more specific, does it feel like ABS braking or a complete brake lock-up, such as all four wheels locking up and staying applied and not releasing. Does the ABS light flash when this happens? Did you have any problems of note when changing the brakes? Did everything install back into place with no problems?

Nickb275
All four complete brake lock-up and does not release until resting for approx. 1 hour. And yes the abs light is on

Davidzarate
Is it possible that any of the old brakes pads were ground down to metal before replacement? Some metal shavings may have magnetically stuck to abs wheel sensors. I would try to remove the shavings and clean the wheel speed sensors, check all wiring to and from these wheel speed sensors. If all checks out, a code check of the ABS module will need to be doe with a scanner. You may remove the abs pump motor fuses. Not recommended, but may isolate problem, if it still occurs with abs motor having no power, it is your basic hydraulic system. I personally feel you have a ABS issue.

Nickb275