BLOWER MOTOR RELAY

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe • 12,600 miles

How do I replace the blower relay We got a new one but cant find out where it goes on my 2005 santa fe I think its behind the glove box Is that right?
Roberta

How do you know its the blower motor relay-You have 2 of them -see below

The plug is too big to go in that main one under the hood Yesterday you guys told me it might be the blower relay so we ordered one but it doesnt go anywhere we see It may go behind the glove box im told The blower never shuts off even if the button is pushed off and the screen is blank

Roberta
Could be behind the glove box-could very well be a problem with the blower switch itself-too-I suggest you have it checked by an auto electrical specialist-

Thanks and where would the blower switch be?

Roberta
The blower switch is at where you adjust the fan speed from low-high

Really then y wont it shut off even when the button is off

Roberta
The circuit to it could be shorted out-you need help here-consult with an auto electrical specialist

Ok just rying to save money its gonna cost a lot for diagostic thanks

Roberta
IF you can, follow the wiring from the switch to the motor. As Raz said, you are looking for a short to power. See if there are any damaged wires.