ODESSY LX

2005 Honda Odyssey

I am curious how the traction control on this vehicle works, does it just cut power from ONE front drive wheel using the throttle and brakes OR does it transfer power from one front wheel to the other. In other words does it have some kind of electronic posi-traction, aka "limited slip" transaxle?
DOK Z

Under braking it can minimize and control the braking output to the desired wheel(s). It can also limit your throttle by controlling the fuel injection system if you decide to give it too much throttle.

F4I_guy
You did not answer my question, perhaps I didn't word it correctly. I am very well aware of how traction control works, what I specifically wanted to know is does my vehicle send power to BOTH front wheels, are the brakes being enacted besides just with the ABS, and/or is power being transferred between the two front wheels, or do I just have power to one front wheel. I am not that familiar with front wheel drive differentials, aka transaxle set ups.

DOK Z