HONDA ACCORD ENGINE PROBLEM

2005 Honda Accord • 155,000 miles

Recently I started smelling something like a burning rubber smell whenever I drive. I had my timing belt, water pump, ect changed a couple of weeks ago. When I started smelling the burt rubber I checked underneath the car and there was oil under the right side of the engine, but I couldn't find the source of the leak. I also checked for any hoses touching the engine, I couldn't see any. Also I couldn't see any foreign items. Is this a serious issue? And how can I fix this?
Thank you

Oil leaking onto hot engine parts will cause a burning smell. Look for the highest point you see oil; it always runs down, not up. You can add a bottle of dye to the oil but that works better for really small leaks. For faster leaks your mechanic will wash the area with an engine degreaser, then watch for where the oil is coming from. They also might use a "smoke machine" to inject smoke at 2 pounds of pressure, then watch where it sneaks out. That may not work if the leak is from a point in the engine that has oil under pressure.