WINDSHEILD WASHER

2005 GMC Envoy • 6 cylinder • 66,666 miles

I have a 2005 gmc envoy and the windsheild washer pump runs constantly. Besides for pulling to fuze under the hood. What else could I do to get it to stop spaying
Cory hallberg

Hello –

Not sure if you have fixed your vehicle yet.

Check the windshield wash relay…. Tap on it or check to see if there is another relay just like it in the panel and swap them to see if this fixes the problem. Make sure it is the same relay though.

If it fixes it then the relay is bad – replace the relay.

Make a small donation! (We will make sure your question will be answered promptly and it will help us be able to continue to help others - Thanks)

Please let us know if what the final fix was for your car so we can better assist others. Thanks!

Find a car repair manual for your car repair questions.

ImpalaSS
Hello –

Also, it looks like you may have some recalls on your vehicle. The dealer may fix these for free. Please contact the dealer service department, give them the VIN number of your car and have them check on these to see if they apply to you.

08089C
11/18/2008
Campaign - Deactivation Of Analog OnStar(R)

04109
12/15/2004
Campaign - PCM Replacement

06102B
10/19/2007
Recall - Aftermarket Leather Seat Cover Kit

05002
03/03/2005
Recall - Windshield Replacement

NHTSA05V035000
02/02/2005
Recall 05V035000: Windshield Replacement

ImpalaSS