BRAKE FLUID CONSTANTLY LOW... EVEN AFTER REPAIR. WHERE COULD THE LEAK BE?

2005 Ford Taurus

I have a 2005 Ford Taurus SE. Front wheel drive. About a year ago I had low brake fluid which was weird because I had pretty good brake pads. I went to a mechanic who checked the lines and said they were good. So I filled it up with fluid and then in February my dad replaced all of the brake pads and I have fairly new tires. So a week ago I had the 'low brake fluid' light come on again. So this time my dad replaced the back wheels cylinder things where he found leaks. He tightened them, refilled the fluid, and I drove back home. Then one day later I have low brake fluid again. The things on my back tires are brand new. What could be going wrong here.
Hokiehokiehokie

You have a hydraulic leak. You need a shop to find this. It is either a line, caliper, hose. If there are no visible leaks, unbolt the master cylinder and look at the rear seal and it may be leaking into the power brake booster.

Thanks I'll check into it!

Hokiehokiehokie
Good luck