BRAKE GRINDING NOISE

2005 Dodge Ram • 5.7L V8 4WD Automatic • 250,000 miles

I changed my front brake pads, and there we good for a few weeks. Now they are making a grinding noise when I start to coast at any speed. It actually causes my truck to de accelerate, it seems to go away when I step on the gas but there its a clunk noise when ever I hit the gas pedal. Is it misaligned pads? Stuck caliper piston? When I installed the pads I used an old brake pad and c clamp and fully depressed the caliper piston and it didn't take much force to do so. How ever I didn't pay much attention to the slide pins. Its really starting to worry me!
Calgary12

Sounds like the calipers arent sliding freely you will have to get in there and see whats happening.

How bad is it drive like this its making a hell of a noise but its still brining my truck to a stop normally. Should I just go ahead and replace the calipers or can I still salvage them?

Calgary12
If its grinding I would be looking at it right now cant say if the calipers or rotors are good or bad without looking at them.