SERPENTINE BELT IS NOT FULLY ON THE TENSIONER PULLY AND KEEPS BREAKING

2005 Dodge Neon • 103,000 miles

I have replaced the serpitine belt 3 times this month it keeps squeeking and I notcied its not full riding the tensioner pully its off the pully about 2 mm what could be causing this problem is it the pully or the arm or what?
Lazureth

Check the pulley itself. The bearing may be bad too. Also, check to make sure all pullies are aligned.

All 3 pulleys are aligned but the tensioner it seems to be a lil closer to the engine than the rest causing the serpentine belt to not be on that pully all the way and over time it causes the belt to break I dont know if its the pully or the whole assembly

Lazureth
If that is the only thing out of alignment, chances are the bearing is bad. Remove it and check for play.

How would I go about just removing the pully wheel?

Lazureth
Just to add to this one sounds like the belt tenisor arm has shifted causing the pulley to be out of alignment. Same thing happened to my saturn and tore up the belt. If the bearing on the pulley failed you should be able to grab the pulley and feel the pulley being wobbley. Most likely you will need to replace the belt tenisor.