ENGINE PROBLEM!

2005 Dodge Neon • 110,000 miles

I have a 2005 dodge neon sxt and it won't start unless I pump the gas pedal and when it starts I have to floor it to keep the car running but if I let go of the gas pedal the car dies. I thought it was the fuel filter but the local dodge dealership says there is not a fuel filter in that type of model.
Krisnikkie2012

Does the engine ever run good?Any codes?You could check the actual fuel pressure.

Yeah it came up with the idle air control valve and I changed it. It ran pretty good than this happened.

Krisnikkie2012
How long ago did you change it?Also any new codes since the no start?

I changed it friday. Nope there wasnt any new codes. But before this happened I was coming home from the store going 45 mph and everything locked up the steering, brakes, you name it. I dont know if this is the same problem but thats where it all started.

Krisnikkie2012
So you lost power steering lost power brakes etc?If so that will happen if the engine dies while driving.I would start by checking actual fuel pressure.