HOW DO I CONFIRM IF TIMING BELT WAS CHANGED OR NEED REPLACEMENT? POWER WINDOWS MALFUNTINIONS OFTEN, HOW TO FIX?

2005 Chrysler Sebring • 140,000 miles

I bought it few months back and ownder told me about the change being done around 90k kilometers, however, didn't had any receipt for the same. Now, I was thinking if it can be checked if it's corrent and timing belt is in good condition or need replacement?
Contactdk

You could tear it down and see if any of the numbers are still on the belt brightly. Power windows issue could be a bad ground, loose connection, or a faulty relay or switch.

Rivermikerat
Thanks Rivermikeart. However, being a newbie and first time owner would like to understand how do I check this on my own or need to visit a mechanic (though I asked for it during oil change last month and he said it's cumbersome to check it and said I should decide to replace as checking or replacement would have same labor charges.)

Contactdk
Invest the $20 in a Chiltons or Haynes manual. It will describe the process of getting at your timing belt. Here are 2 images that show somewhat what's involved.

Rivermikerat
It is difficult for even an experienced tech to determine how old a timing belt is sometimes. That's why it's so important to record the maintenance like this. It's something that you can't take a chance with. If it was changed real recently, then it should still be pretty obvious once you remove the covers to expose it which is no 5 minute job either.

Wrenchtech