CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER SENSOR PROBLEM

2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer • 47,000 miles

I have a 05 trailblazer with a 4.2 liter 6 cylinder. The car starts hard and you have to hold the throttle to the floor to git it to start when cold when it starts it runs rough and idles high and smells like it is running rich this last for appox. 1 minute then the idle goes to normal. It has thrown a code of p0132 so I changed the front O2 sensor this did not help. I have checked the fuel pressure and it holds 57 pounds of pressure. I have also taken off the throttle body and cleaned it. All of this has not helped and it is still throwing the p0132 code again this morning. What else can I check to fix this problem or should I just take it in and have a scanner hooked to it

Scan for codes and check fuel pressure first. But it may be a bad ect sensore-engine coolant

Just changed out the engine coolant temp sensor and that did it car runs like new again. Thanks for your help.

Lee628